Friday, December 13, 2013

Kigurumi SHop review!

                                                

                                         Hey guys! Im back with my 2nd review!
        Back in July I bought a Kigurumi from Kigurumi Shop. I paid roughly $50 for it. The kigurumi I got was the White Tiger. Its a cotton material and super warm! As I said in my last review, me being roughly 5'8", the kigu and just a tad short on me in the legs but the arms fit perfectly. The kigurumi has an attached hood, as seen in the picture, that has the tigers face and ears

. The kigurumi also has more of an off white color and then a basic white as the center (stomach area) and has black stripes along the sides, arms and hood.



 On the back of the kigurumi, theres a small tail thats  black and off white striped.

This kigurumi is over all GREAT for the winter or just to lounge around in. I personally like to wear mine out.

My overall rate for this item is a 10/10

Check out their site! - Kigurumi Shop

Check out my other reviews! - angelictrancy

Check out my tumblr! - angelictrancy



 

No comments:

Post a Comment